Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Status..... not really moving...

Now, we are waiting for site start which will commence on 15th of June. *fingers crossed*

I've just checked our status updates on our builder website & our permits have not been approved yet, just queried on that & was told that we are waiting on the permit number from the plumbing dept and as soon as this goes through, City West Water will send a rep on site and there will be water! Thats about it; tile selections have also been booked for 7th August ( abit far out but there are no more free Saturdays and we both cannot take leave off work. Before site start is what the builder advised so hopefully, no delays even if we have to order them later.

Gives us plenty of time to fight over the tile selection, I guess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment